University Southern California (USC) Orphanage Facility Project Plan
- Master Plan Program: Orphanage and K-12 school for up to 1,000 children with ability to build incrementally as funding and property acquisition permits.
- Dormitories with family home atmosphere. Each dorm “room” to house 10-20 beds, including the “parent” (staff members will live with the children in the dorms).
- Classrooms (not sure we know optimal number of students per room, would guess this to be around 20)
- Administration offices (assume staff of 10)
- Food Service facilities
- Clinic (intended to also provide services to local families in need)
- Sustainable Design that can be supported locally
- Athletic fields
- Maintenance building
USC Student with Deb & Steve
Deborah with USC Professor
Ken & Deb USC Student
Ken & Deb USC Student looking at future plans for the orphanage